Wealth-Lab 7 is continually evolving to add new features and enhancements based on user demand. Check back often to see what's new in the latest Build!
- Exposed new Chart Preferences for showing the Chart Status Bar, and controlling the auto-hide behavior of the Chart Toolbar.
- DrawBarAnnotations now stacks properly if multiple annotations are drawn to the same bar.
- Fixed issues in the ReverseFisher indicators.
- Several other miscellaneous fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed an issue in Build 4 that prevented Building Block Strategies to work because of the removal of the Plot method.
- Added method PlotStopsAndLimits so you can visualize your stop/limit prices on the chart.
- Added a search field in the QuickRef.
- Added hotkey F5 to run a backtest.
- Added optional paneTag parameter to PlotIndicator and PlotIndicatorLine to control where the indicators get plotted.
- Removed deprecated Plot method, use the methods like PlotIndicator, PlotBarHistory, and PlotTimeSeries instead.
- Added MFI, TradingDaysSince, and TradingDaysLeft indicators, and moved some more obscure indicators to the PowerPack extension.
- Exposed Cursor Color (Vertical and Crosshair) as a new Chart Preference.
- Metastock: fix for symbols with trailing spaces.
- Yahoo: fix for partial bar missing in streaming.
- Added Building Blocks for Exiting using ATR-based Stop/Limits.
- Added Sound Preferences to Preferences window.
- Added ToMinute method to TimeSeriesCompressor, and fixed a bug in that method for BarHistoryCompressor.
- Tabular Optimization Results can now push a set of parameter values to the other Optimization Visualizers.
- One Parameter Graph Optimization Visualizer now works better with sparsely populated results.
- Fixed exception that occurs when you disable a Transaction Weight Building Block.
- Shrinking Window and Exhaustive (non-Parallel) Optimizers now honor Optimization Variable on/off check-boxes.
- Added One-Parameter Graph Optimization Result Viewer.
- Optimization Surface Graph will now automatically default to the first actual set of recorded parameter values, especially helpful for non-Exhaustive optimizations.
- Added option to create Building Block Strategies that maintain multiple open Positions.
- Added new Commission type - Percent of Trade Value.
- Added PlotBarHistoryStyle method so you can plot a BarHistory with a specific chart style in another pane.
- GetHistory and GetHistoryUnsynched now have an optional dataSetName parameter, so you can specify a DataSet to use when requesting external data.
- Fix: WL7 was experiencing issues when you write a very large number of strings to the Debug tab.
- Fix: Transaction Weight Highest/Lowest was reversed.
- Welcome to Wealth-Lab 7!
- Check back in this spot for details on new builds.