Interactive Brokers live trading and data interface.
- Connect to IB TWS or the IB Gateway
- Automated strategy trading
- Order types: Market, Limit, Stop, and Market On Close
- Historical and Streaming data using your IB Data Subscriptions for quotes, charts, and Strategy Monitor
The third party data is subject to the availability of the respective provider (website) and may be delayed or inaccessible periodically due to network or technical reasons. As the data is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is your responsibility to confirm that it does not contain errors before utilizing it for any type of backtesting or trading activities. Quantacula LLC is not to be held liable for any errors in market data or its inavailability.
- Connecting will now launch TWS if TWS or IB Gateway is not already open.
- Support for native OCO (One-Cancels-Other) orders.
- Support for MOO (Market on Open) orders.
- Update for new Accounts framework, display accounts and positions info in Accounts window.
- Fixed bug preventing short orders from being placed.
- Fixed historical requests for Forex data.
- Refer to Help > Extension > Interactive Brokers for guidance on entering symbols/contracts.
- Fix: multiple simultaneously placed orders were failing for duplicate order IDs.
- Integrate help topic: Extensions > Interactive Brokers.
- Baseline release.