Wealth-Lab is like you've never seen it before, but with all the features that you've come to expect. Create powerful strategies with the new and colourful Strategy Building Blocks. Find Easter eggs like Indicator Sets for charts and change chart themes with one click. Simultaneous connections for multiple brokerages. And yes, Auto Trade!
Wealth-Lab has numerous different charting styles, and you can create your own. Work with charts in any time scale, including tick and volume bars. Annotate your charts with trendlines, Fibonacci, and other drawing tools.
Having good data for backtesting is the backbone of your trading operation. Wealth-Lab supports dozens of data providers, and we offer the amazing Wealth-Data right out of the box. This includes dynamic DataSets like the Dow 30 and Nasdaq 100 that contain the real world modifications of the indices over time.
Drag and Drop
Not a programmer? Not a problem. Everyone can do drag and drop… and that’s all you need to get the job done. Countless variations - easier than the "easy (iest) language".
Backtest and optimize on one instrument or an entire portfolio. Use a major index like the Nasdaq 100 and get an accurate simulation that accounts for changing constituents! Test anything. Moon phase? How many inches of snow in Central Park? Can do!
You've developed and backtested a strategy that works, now it's time for the real battle with Mr. Market. Use Wealth-Lab trigger your strategies' trades using real time data and fully automate order placement with one of several live brokerage connections that we offer.
Extensive Performance Reports
Countless performance metrics, graphs, and reports. This goes for optimizations too, including "Parameter Stability" 3D graphs. Like the rest of Wealth-Lab, this is all extendable with extensions we provide, or you can build yourself.
- Industry-standard portfolio backtesting executes strategies for each symbol in synch, on a bar-by-bar basis
- High speed backtesting built on latest .NET Core technology fully utilizes multi-core CPUs
- Backtest on as much data (symbols, bars, etc.) your RAM can handle
- Makes a piece of cake to design strategies that rotate into and out of symbols based on some weight factor
- Effortless backtesting of multiple system on multiple portfolios via graphical MetaStrategy wizard
- Supercharged indicators that do heaps more than typical data smoothers and oscillators do. Plot and trade with market sentiment, company fundamentals, economic data, market indices and aggregate indicators!
- Sophisticated position sizing, scaling in/out and equity curve trading
- Support for typical and custom bar intervals (tick, second, minute, daily and up)
- Supports multiple time frames
- Use external symbols to create strategies like pairs trading, spreads, intermarket etc.
- Supports stocks, futures, cryptocurrencies, funds and more with attention to the instrument's market hours
- Detailed trade listing and backtest reports for overall strategy performance, drawdown analysis, profit distribution, MFE/MAE, by period analysis, and more
- The Strategy Monitor allows seamless handling and managing trade alerts produced by multiple strategies running with custom time frame, data, and sizing in one convenient window where each strategy can connect to its own account at any supported broker!
Strategy Building Blocks
- Interactive wizard for drag & drop strategy creation using flexible Building Blocks
- Useful for both experienced users interested in rapid prototyping and new users without programming knowledge
- Various entry types and powerful rules, conditions and qualifiers
- Wide range of drawing tools (trendlines, parallel lines, speed resistance lines, regression channels, Fibonacci, drawing figures, and more)
- Drag-and-drop creation of “indicator of an indicator”
- Hundreds of technical indicators in built-in and extension indicator libraries
- Create multi-symbol plots for trading spreads, composite indexes, relative performance charts, and artificial data
- Supports tick, second, minute, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly charts with custom multipliers (8-Hour, 100-Tick etc.)
- Chart styles galore: Line, Bar, Candle, EquiCandle, EquiVolume, Kagi, Line Break, Heikin Ashi, Renko, Point & Figure
- Multiple windows, workspaces panes, scales, intervals possible at the same time
- Great for multiple monitors
- True portfolio optimization, 2D and 3D surface charts for robustness analysis
- Built-in Exhaustive and Shrinking Window optimization
- Walk Forward Optimization is built in
- Possible to develop and plug in your own optimization methods
- Supports historical (daily and intraday), realtime, fundamental, market sentiment, economic and historical news data from lots of data vendors
- Comes out of the box with free daily and intraday data providers for stocks and cryptocurrencies
- Fast local historical data storage to keep backfill data accessible at any time
- Automatically falls back to next best data provider if vendor of choice has data issues
- Free yourself from survivorship bias and data spikes with built-in Wealth-Data provider! For supported indices you get access to top quality EOD data (including delisted symbols) which is curated with custom algorithms to exclude non-tradeable data, carefully processed corporate events, DataSets automatically adjusting to index composition changes and more.
- Native support for ASCII and Metastock data, MetaTrader and other data sources through extensions
- Includes always up-to-date DataSets for major U.S. and world indices
- DataSets can auto-update their composition periodically - think "recent IPOs" (and other corporate events - more to come)
- Multiple data vendors supported via data provider extensions (IQFeed, IB, and dozens more)
- Automated trading with major brokers
- Automated Paper trading and manual order placement are fully supported
- Trade multiple strategies real-time with multiple brokers!
Programming and Extensibility
- Automatic code generation for drag-and-drop indicators and strategies created using Building Blocks
- Powerful and easy C# programming language in the built-in Editor, possible to use any .NET language in custom strategy libraries
- Connect 3rd party .NET libraries to extend the capabilities
- Create own libraries of reusable methods and functions
- Seamlessly integrate your own broker- and data providers, optimization techniques, position sizing metods, compiled strategies, reusable method libraries, interactive graphical performance visualizers, and more