Power Pack for Wealth-Lab 7
New Position Sizers, Indicators, ScoreCards, Performance Visualizers
$49.95 / Lifetime OR included in Premium subscription
* all Extensions require a Wealth-Lab 7 Subscription
Power Pack is a growing extension aimed at professional traders with focus on position sizing, risk management and detailed analysis of backtests. Here's what's included:
- Extended Scorecard with dozens of performance metrics suitable for backtests and optimization. Analyze drawdowns, risk/reward profile, outlier traders, trade statistics and efficiency and many more.
- Position Sizers - get beyond good old % Equity sizing with effective and sophisticated money management techniques:
- Percent Volatility
- Trading the system's Equity Curve
- Drawdown Control, Drawdown/Runup, D-VaR, Equal Exposure, Equity Breakout, Equity Momentum, Extraordinary Opportunities, Fixed Ratio, Kelly formula, Larry Williams method, Pyramiding, Position sizing with the Trend, Winning and Losing Streaks, Timid and Bold equity, Trade Outcome, Trading System's Safety Factor, and more.
- Indicators - advanced indicators:
- Trailing exits: Elder SafeZone, Kase DevStop, SuperTrend, NRTR, Parabolic2 (from build 5)
- Bill Williams: Alligator, Fractals, AwesomeOscillator
- Floor Trader Pivots
- David Varadi: MAC-Z
- IQR (interquartile range), LaguerreRSI, SmartMoney, TrendStrength, Weis Wave Volume etc.
- Visualizers - a collection of Performance Visualizers to double your analysis power:
- Contribution (Build 3+)
- MetaCorrelations (Build 4+)
PowerPack Extended Scorecard
An example of a backtest using Extended Scorecard
Some Position Sizers included in the PowerPack
PowerPack includes an expanding collection of indicators
The Contribution visualizer shows a breakdown of total profit/loss on a per symbol basis, by entry/exit signal name, by calendar month, by average % P/L per bar, by position type (long/short)
The MetaCorrelations visualizer shows a correlation matrix of a MetaStrategy, helping build a robust portfolio of strategies that have a low or negative correlation and avoid locking capital in systems that essentially duplicate each other.
Build 6 - 7/8/2021
- Fixed duplicate Longest Drawdown.
Build 5 - 6/3/2021
- Added Parabolic2 indicator.
Build 4 - 5/4/2021
- Breaking internal change, must update to work with WL Build 8.
- Added MetaCorrelations Performance Visualizer.
- Fixed Kelly description.
Build 3 - 4/20/2021
- Added Contribution Performance Visualizer.
- Moved PivotPoint indicator into PowerPack.
Build 2 - 3/30/2021
- Added a collection of trailing exits by Bill Williams, David Varadi.
- Added indicators:
- IQR (interquartile range)
Build 1 - 3/9/2021
- Baseline release.