DTN IQFeed provides extensive information on many tradable instruments (including stocks, options, futures and SSFs, funds, bonds, indices, currencies and more) from several dozen listed markets.
- Supports all scales: Daily, minute, second, and tick intervals
- IQFeed is a fast and reliable source to drive Quotes, Charts, and the Strategy Monitor
- Use IQFeed as a primary or backup data provider
- More info on limited trial see here
Requirements: Download and install IQFeed Client Software
The third party data is subject to the availability of the respective provider (website) and may be delayed or inaccessible periodically due to network or technical reasons. As the data is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is your responsibility to confirm that it does not contain errors before utilizing it for any type of backtesting or trading activities. Quantacula LLC is not to be held liable for any errors in market data or its inavailability.
- Improve performance when canceling Data Requests.
- Streaming disconnect handling improvements.
- Fixed compatibility with IQFeed client version 6.2.x.
- Fixed an issue causing partial daily bar to sometimes not appear in streaming charts.
- Fixed streaming updates for index symbols.
- Password no longer visible in configuration interface.
- Fixed connection issue with newer DTN Client software
- Baseline release.