C# Strategy Designer
Bensdorp's Long Trend Low Volatility
Published by DrKoch on 3/1/2023
### Long Trend Low Volatility inspired by Laurens Bensdorp's book "Automated Stock Trading System" Please read the book to get the full picture. We follow trends and look for stocks with low volatility.
This view is read-only, and any changes you make to this Published Strategy will not be saved. Use the Clone button above to create a copy of this Strategy that you can edit.
Enter a new Name for your Strategy
Enter your Strategy's Description
Start with a Template:
Moving Average Crossover
C# Strategy Tips
• Strategies are coded in the C# language and utilize the Microsoft .NET framework.
• Your Strategy is a .NET class derived from the UserStrategyBase base class.
• Override Initialize to perform one-time tasks like creating indicators.
• Override Execute, which is called once for every bar of data being processed, to implement your trading rules.
• Check the Online WealthLab Framework Reference for documentation on classes and methods.