NeuroLab is a tool that lets you build Neural Network indicators in Wealth-Lab using drag and drop. You can drag any number of indicators into the Neural Network's Input Layer, establish the architecture of the Hidden Layer(s), and specify the indicator to predict in the Output Layer (typically ROC, which is percentage change, or LogReturn).
You then select a DataSet, and train the Neural Network. When the training is completed, you have a new instance of the Neural Network indicator (NNPredictor) that you can use in any chart, Building Block, or C# Coded Strategy.
- Build required to interface with some new charting changes in WL7 Build 28.
- Flag the NNP indicator as a lengthy calculation, so it doesn't get enabled by default in Indicator Profiler.
- Sort order is now retained when list results are copied to clipboard.
- Integrate NeuroLab's chart with the WL7 Linked Charting.
- Added multi-column sort support.
- You can now set the recommended learning rate in the HyperParameters page based on the selected Optimization Method.
- Established more realistic default values.