Connects to the Kraken cryptocurrency brokerage. Also provides cryptocurrency historical, streaming, and streaming-bar data. Finally, the package comes with a dynamic DataSet containing all the currency pairs that Kraken supports for trading.
The third party data is subject to the availability of the respective provider (website) and may be delayed or inaccessible periodically due to network or technical reasons. As the data is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is your responsibility to confirm that it does not contain errors before utilizing it for any type of backtesting or trading activities. Quantacula LLC is not to be held liable for any errors in market data or its inavailability.
- Added support for viqc oflags (Internal).
- 2FA is not supported.
- StopLimit Order Type support added (Build 13 required).
- Fix error when placing orders for cryptos that did not permit leverage.
- Updated CryptoExchange library version to 8.1.5.
- Data Providers are now more careful about checking Offline Mode before making web requests (requires WL8 Build 10+).
- Fix to correct fill price.
- Create "Positions" for coin Balances, to help support Portfolio Sync.
- Fix: The Leverage setting was not being used for trades. By specifying a "Max Leverage" in the settings, the lesser value between this and the max leverage allowable for the currency pair is used.
- Change: Use new method for more responsive bid/ask updates.
- Fix - Order Manager Fill Price column was loaded with the "currency" amount of the trade. Now it's the average trade price.
- Default market was not returning Cryptos, fixed.
- Updated to new version of CryproExchange.net.
- Now calculates balances based on current coin and currency holdings.
- Kraken broker was not using the mapped symbol defined in Symbol Mappings.
- Adaptation for new LimitClose Order Type.
- Initial WL8 release.
- This update synchronizes the version of Newtonsoft Json DLL used in WL7.
- Prevent possible exception when opening a Kraken chart from a Workspace.
- Changes to adapt to WL7 framework changes in Build 42.
- Fixed an error causing changes to configuration to fail to save.
- Added short circuit logic to avoid extraneous calls when unsupported symbols are requested.
- Fixed some internal Parameter handling routines.
- Active orders will now populate into the Order Manager when Kraken Broker is connected.
- Disable refresh on price gaps because Kraken offers a very limited history, and gaps will occur if data is not updated every day.
- Symbols in a format like XXRPZEUR will now stream (internally, Kraken needs a symbol like XRPEUR for streaming.)
- Account for partial closure of a position.
- Set default Market to Cryptos when Kraken selected in Order Manager.
- Use Leverage="none" if Leverage isn't allowed for a Trading Pair.
- Adapted to some changed in the streaming data framework in WL7.
- Minor bug fix related to downloading asset pairs.
- Update for new Accounts framework, display accounts and positions info in Accounts window.
- Added Max Leverage to the Kraken configuration. Trades that are created with Leverage "None" become balances. You must use Leverage 2 or more to create Positions.
- Handled streaming socket disconnections.
- Password no longer visible in entry fields.
- Baseline release.