Connects to the Kraken cryptocurrency brokerage. Also provides cryptocurrency historical, streaming, and streaming-bar data. Finally, the package comes with a dynamic DataSet containing all the currency pairs that Kraken supports for trading.
The third party data is subject to the availability of the respective provider (website) and may be delayed or inaccessible periodically due to network or technical reasons. As the data is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is your responsibility to confirm that it does not contain errors before utilizing it for any type of backtesting or trading activities. Quantacula LLC is not to be held liable for any errors in market data or its inavailability.
- Use Leverage="none" if Leverage isn't allowed for a Trading Pair.
- Adapted to some changed in the streaming data framework in WL7.
- Minor bug fix related to downloading asset pairs.
- Update for new Accounts framework, display accounts and positions info in Accounts window.
- Added Max Leverage to the Kraken configuration. Trades that are created with Leverage "None" become balances. You must use Leverage 2 or more to create Positions.
- Handled streaming socket disconnections.
- Password no longer visible in entry fields.
- Baseline release.