Provides detailed analysis of the performance of each installed indicator
$49.95 / Lifetime OR included in Premium subscription
Try before you Buy! Download the Extension for a 14-day free trial before purchasing.
(all Extensions require a Wealth-Lab Subscription)
The Indicator Profiler extension for Wealth-Lab calculates Edge Factors for all of the indicators (including extensions) that you have installed. The Edge Factor expresses how much of an edge each indicator provides compared to the return of the overall market.
Profile Your Indicators!
Quickly discover how much indicators can contribute to Alpha for a given DataSet, scale, and holding period.
Dig in and evaluate how your favorite indicators can predict market return for a specified holding period.
The Signal States
In its search for Alpha, the profiler's analysis works with these 6 signals states.
Wealth-Lab 8 Build 2 - 7/6/2022
- Min/Max range on line item graphs is now responsive to changes to Filter Tails option.
Wealth-Lab 8 Build 1 - 4/10/2022
- Initial WL8 release.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 9 - 12/15/2021
- Fixes multiselect issue when you click the Indicator name column.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 8 - 12/10/2021
- Extended popup menu selections for enabling/disabling groups of Indicators.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 7 - 11/26/2021
- Change to adapt to some assembly reference changes in WL7.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 6 - 10/21/2021
- Standardize on Open to N-Bar Open Percentage Return calculation.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 5 - 10/12/2021
- Empty results will now sort to the bottom, even below negative value results.
- Results with a low number of Observations are now dimmed, with a control for the number of Observations required.
- You can save the selected Indicators as a baseline, and restore it with a right-click.
- You can activate and deactivate all, or selected Indicators with a right-click.
- Smart double click from results list to Evaluator, changes graph settings based on which cell double clicked.
- Added button in Evaluator to Filter Tails for Observations less than specified threshold value.
- Evaluator graphed lines whose Observations falls below filtered value have reduced opacity.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 4 - 9/29/2021
- Fixed some out-of-range exceptions that caused the profiling to be slightly delayed.
- Sort order is now retained when list results are copied to clipboard.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 3 - 8/7/2021
- Added multi-column sort support.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 2 - 3/15/2021
- Fix: Selected History Scale was only being referenced on second Profiler run after the change.
Wealth-Lab 7 Build 1 - 3/9/2021
- Baseline release.