Connects to Alpaca brokerage, and includes historical and streaming data for live accounts. For the best free paper trading experience with Wealth-Lab, create a free account at Alpaca.
- Real-Time Market Data
- Rest API + WebSocket Stream
- Algo Management Dashboard
- Paper Trading
Commission-Free API & much more
In addition to the modern WebAPI for commission-free investing & trading, Alpaca provides Real-Time Market Data, Paper Trading, and Algo Dashboard.
- Commission Free and zero commission trading means that there are no commission charges for Alpaca self-directed individual brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities through an API.
- No account minimums and no minimum number of trades required
The third party data is subject to the availability of the respective provider (website) and may be delayed or inaccessible periodically due to network or technical reasons. As the data is not guaranteed to be accurate, it is your responsibility to confirm that it does not contain errors before utilizing it for any type of backtesting or trading activities. Quantacula LLC is not to be held liable for any errors in market data or its inavailability.
- Bumped up throttling to avoid "Too Many Requests" errors.
- Upgrade to latest version of Newtonsoft Json support library.
- Fixes an issue where partial bars may not be correctly detected for illiquid symbols.
- Fix - Previously Streaming Bars for all intervals greater than 1 Minute were updated only with the most-recent 1 Minute bar.
- Implemented throttler for the delayed historica feed per Alpaca's API limits.
- Fixed 1-minute Streaming Bars from loading pre-market data after activation.
- Updated to Alpaca.Markets library version 6.0.5.
- StopLimit Order Type support added (Build 13 required).
- Data Providers are now more careful about checking Offline Mode before making web requests (requires WL8 Build 10+).
- Upgraded to Alpaca.Markets 5.3.1.
- Order types now supported: MOO, MOC, LOC, and OCO for exit orders only
- Replace orders supported for auto trading. (Replace orders are not currently supported for OCO by Alpaca.)
- Note: Alpaca does not support short sales for fractional orders. Short order types will be transmitted as integer shares or canceled if less than 1 share.
- Aplaca broker was not using the mapped symbol defined in Symbol Mappings.
- Adaptation for new LimitClose Order Type.
- Initial WL8 release.
- Needed to upgrade to newer version of Alpaca.Markets package due to change from Alpaca.
- Now connecting to Alpaca V2 API (v1 was decommissioned by Alpaca.)
- Streaming Bar support for the Strategy Monitor.
- Set error status and message for an immediate order entry error.
- Fix for parameter changes not always sticking.
- Changes to adapt to WL7 framework changes in Build 42.
- Fractional Shares support added.
- Avoid requesting entire intraday history when a Max Bars Data Range is selected.
- Minor changes to take advantage of better data loading mechanisms in WL7 Build 37.
- Fixed some internal Parameter handling routines.
- Extend end date requests one day into the future to account for different time zones.
- Active orders will now populate into the Order Manager when Alpaca Broker is connected.
- Support for native OCO (One Cancels Other) orders.
- Support for MOO (Market on Open) orders.
- Update for new Accounts framework, display accounts and positions info in Accounts window.
- Fixed "an item already added" bug.
- Keys entered in the Data Manager were not passed along to the Broker configuration.
- Fixed exception that occurs when you cancel the Alpaca login without supplying credentials.
- Password no longer visible in entry fields.
- Baseline release.