Intrinio data provider request?
Author: RedPepper
Creation Date: 9/12/2018 11:09 AM
profile picture

RedPepper

Is there any possibility that Intrinio could be added as a provider of fundamental data?

I think their solution compares somewhat favourably with Zacks Fundamental B, and it is about 2/3 of the price for the 10-year version that allows 25,000 requests per day.
profile picture

Eugene

Thanks for your enhancement request.

I was trying to find some selling points for a possible Intrinio data provider suite. They provide real-time intraday data but also have some drawbacks. Like it does have security fundamentals but none so for foreign markets, or their historical company news are sourced from Yahoo and I had some concerns before etc. But overall Intrinio looks like an interesting competitor to Quandl.

If you find their fundamental data worthwhile this might be something for me to start with. Let's focus on the fundamentals for now. I cannot make promises or set an ETA right away but I've put your provider request on my product backlog.

P.S. What I dislike is that new accounts require phone verification - even for their rate-limited free trials.
profile picture

RedPepper

Yes, the phone verification seems a little over the top.
I have been using the free trial into Excel, and the quality seems quite good.

Thanks for adding it to the backlog :)
This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with that, but you can opt-out if you wish (Read more).