Interactive Brokers Historical & Live Data and WL6?
Author: d_brown1979
Creation Date: 11/22/2016 10:34 AM
profile picture

d_brown1979

Hi,
Hoping you can help me out.

Im new to WLD and am trying to use my paid data subscription (for the ASX) I have with Interactive Brokers for populating WLD with clean historical and and live data.

Ive done some trawling through other forum posts but could not find anything relevant to V6.x nor anything that specifically addressed this.

I look at WL Wiki and followed the link to download the MtiQs extension, however this also hasn't worked despite after running the extension, the program stating that the extension is installed but then after restarting WL, the program states the extension has not been properly installed.

Any advice on this would be appreciated to confirm im heading in the right direction.

Thanks for your help.
David
profile picture

IBAutoTrader

What a coincidence! I was just looking for posts from other WL customers interested in IB. I created a IB provider for Wealth-Lab Developer 6 that I've been using some months now and I just finished my website to offer it to others. Try it by signing up for a free 10-day trial at http://www.ib-automated-trading.com. Greets!
profile picture

Eugene

Welcome to the forums IBAutoTrader.

Wow, what an excellent news! I plan to sign up myself shortly and evaluate your solution in my own account.
profile picture

IBAutoTrader

Thank you Eugene. I look forward to hearing your feedback.
profile picture

d_brown1979

Thanks IB. Ive dropped you an email.
profile picture

boreland

IB has told me this will only work with Wealth-lab Developer.
profile picture

yurigagarin

Thank you IBAutoTrader !!!